when you purchase this product, you'll be given
a link to download the manual in PDF format.
Master Real Food for a Lifetime
this is the latest and greatest in the ancestral and holistic health realms.
this guide is PERFECT for following along the Mastering Real Food for a Lifetime progression, OR you can use it as your own self-study tool. this guide includes:
- an initial "agreement with myself" and an initial evaluation and assessment of objective and subjective markers so that you can measure progress.
- 2 week "reflection" to measure progress as you move through each 2-week phase.
- our SHT community values.
- general guidelines for optimal health.
- the most important nutrition concepts that get results.
The Most Important Nutrition Concepts that Get Results
the basics of real food including human evolution, keys to our digestive, the work of Weston A. Price, example meal ideas, and how to read labels and choose SHT Approved options.
maximizing metabolic flexibility and fat burning including being a real foodie, and our "keys to metabolic flexibility."
low-carb and keto concepts including insulin resistance and how to do low-carb safely and effectively.
hydration guidelines including signs of dehydration, consumption guidelines, and mineralized hydration.
self-testing protocols so that you can determine which real foods are best for you.
elimination diets and personal experimentation.
"Strategic Fasting" protocols including types of fasts, durations, and tips & hints.
- and so much more.
Study and Implement at Your Own Pace
this guide is laid out in chronological order. each section begins and ends with key concepts to master and put into practice. we recommend staying in each section for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Support from Others Going Through a Similar Process
to make life change we need 3 things:
- education with the correct information.
- experience from putting the information into practice.
- support from others going through a similar experience.
join our community SuperHumans United with a 14-day free trial and less than $1 per day after your trial is over. 👉🏽 use this link to learn more or to start your free trial.